Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Marinaded Sirloins (Weight Watchers PointsPlus Values Included)

Here is my go to recipe when we are going to grill steaks and I'm feeling super duper lazy.  I have scallions in the freezer I just pull out when I need them and use either dried minced garlic or garlic in a bottle.  Heck I will admit I even just use bottled lemon juice if I have it on hand, which is always unless we are drinking beer that NEEDS a lemon wedge, lol.  I've let these bad boys marinate over 24 hours before and I must say the longer they sit the better they do taste.

Marinated Sirloins
1/4 c. Worcestershire Sauce
2 T. Lemon Juice
2 T. Olive Oil
3 T. Scallions (or any onion you have on hand for that matter, it's just want I use)
3/4 t.  Salt
1 t. Minced Garlic
1/2 t. Black Pepper
32 oz (8, 4 oz.) Lean Trimmed Sirloin Beef

Marinate sirloins 2-24 hours.  Grill, broil, bake, or fry, however you like to cook your meat.  We prefer to grill so that is how I have had these, so I can't tell you how they will turn out other ways.  Tonight I am going to reduce the marinade and see how it turns out.  Serves 8

For those doing Weight Watchers PointsPlus the value it 4 per serving.  (Not too bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment